Friday, October 24, 2008

Our Very First Christmas @ Mahogany

October is about to end and I just couldn't help not to be a little nostalgic remembering my very first christmas with the kids in my cozy abode that looked so different 5 years ago. Now its transformed into a fusion of mediterranean & country style of interior. The same changes I have experienced with my kids. They have grown so fast that my eldest MM is now turning 16 & always manage to find an excuse not to take the school bus back home from school. I always have to text to ask WRU NA? My middle child & my only daughter Samm is 12 and so far coping well with her VSD condition (she has a congenital hole in the heart). Judging from the way & how graceful she does the belly dancing style of Shakira...who would ever think she has a congenital heart condition? My youngest Jae with a bottomless appetite for food just turned 10 last June 8. He's very good looking & the most mestizo in my eyes. I think he's the only one amongst my 3 kids who got the genes from my paternal grandmother who's half-Spanish. Although my grandma is no longer around to hold and to cherish the moments with her great grandchildren. Her memories remain vivid in my mind. I miss my beloved grandma. How can I not when she made me feel so secure with her love,care & attention in my "growing " years. I guess, its a blessing to be a grandma's favorite. "unique bonding" How I wish time can bring back the hands of time. But on the contrary ...Time flies.. things happen so fast... to the point that sometimes I just couldn't stop myself from wondering how my kids will be like... when they have finally reached adulthood or when they get to be my age & finally awakened to the REALITIES in life... yes the journey continues... that's life...you enjoy the process of the journey not just GETTING TO THE END of the goal.

No comments:

The Enchantment of My New Age Collection

KIDS ON THE MOVE

Memories of OCCI LEAP 16 April 2003 & My Advance Class & Council Nov 2002

MY Own One of a Kind Accessories FOR SALE (brand name: Socorro)

DO you have a Need for a PIANO?

DO you have a Need for a PIANO?
Call or Text +63919-4542299

MEMORY LANE

MEMORY LANE
Markke with Boy Abunda & Friends @ ABS CBN