Sunday, October 26, 2008

TAROT READING IS MY GIFT I SHARE TO ENLIGHTEN OTHERS !!!


TAROT NOVA is one of my first decks of card and my favorite too when reading to referrals & friends who come to me for enlightenment & guidance. I got this treasured deck 8 years ago when I've finally ACCEPTED I am drawn and destined to do TAROT READING...Its like a CALLING not only as creative source of a blissful living but to be able to PROVIDE to the READEE a deeper knowledge & sense of sensitivity to gain awareness of the many OPTIONS available to a certain or current situation &/or concern @ the time of the reading. As you have greater knowledge and heightened awareness of the situation, you're more able to CHOOSE wisely your path of action in order to TRANSFORM a certain situation INTO ITS BEST POTENTIAL.
CALL or TEXT +639989987760
for
READING APPOINTMENT


No comments:

The Enchantment of My New Age Collection

KIDS ON THE MOVE

Memories of OCCI LEAP 16 April 2003 & My Advance Class & Council Nov 2002

MY Own One of a Kind Accessories FOR SALE (brand name: Socorro)

DO you have a Need for a PIANO?

DO you have a Need for a PIANO?
Call or Text +63919-4542299

MEMORY LANE

MEMORY LANE
Markke with Boy Abunda & Friends @ ABS CBN