Sunday, October 26, 2008

This is the Cover of the Book- Journey To A Blissfull Life by: Maria A. Dowd

As I was browsing through the New Age section of one of my favorite bookstores, I came across with this pretty cover of a book and to my delight even the title made me more drawn to it... very inspiring and the message is truly hopeful---JOURNEY TO A BLISSFUL LIFE. Who wouldn't dream of a blissful life? I have yet to read this book but I have already included it in my SUGGESTED READINGS which you can also find in this webpage. SPOKE already with the Branch Manager of National Bookstore Rockwell ( my favorite Branch & Manager Ms. Oyie Alvarado) to find me a copy of this book. I am excited already to read and get inspired. I plan to come up with my very own book that I dream to be published one day soon. Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

The Enchantment of My New Age Collection

KIDS ON THE MOVE

Memories of OCCI LEAP 16 April 2003 & My Advance Class & Council Nov 2002

MY Own One of a Kind Accessories FOR SALE (brand name: Socorro)

DO you have a Need for a PIANO?

DO you have a Need for a PIANO?
Call or Text +63919-4542299

MEMORY LANE

MEMORY LANE
Markke with Boy Abunda & Friends @ ABS CBN